Blast from the Past; back to blogging

wow i actually has a blogspot account, see when did i created one from my last post! after reading my frens' blog all and i think i shud have one too. last time i used to blog (a lot) frienster blog but not anymore. still very new to Blogger.com and kinda 'malas' to find out on various 'HOW-TO' to enhance my blog (perhaps tmr..)

on top of that my convo has just ended. everyone says convo is juz a ceremony and i thought the same too. Indeed it was 'just' a ceremony, but the best part is still the photographing session becoz that is when u go back to the old days and speak up with ur frens. seriously i miss those days when we're at campus becoz we were so carefree, well not really! haha. kinda stressful course becoz its tough n u gotta march the fight everyday to move on. it aint about what's waiting on the another side, its the climb that matters (miley cyrus - climb xD)

yet still i have not met my fellow foundationers from sg long and i miss them big time. due to the different in time slot, we're bound not to meet up in a gown.

anyway i wanna thank my fellow coursemates (if u guys ever read my blog...) for being part of the climb and if i offended u in a way or another pls do forgive my arrogance (i admit i was, i am...?)

thx FAMA for their support n big-time convo pressy :D



u guys out there, act smart coz that's how we do. cheers~

3 comments:

Sue Ling 2:45 PM  

Congratulations again Pak Keong for graduation and for finding your lost blogspot account..
(you remembered the password??)

When are you returning the gown? I hope you read this soon, I'm returning it tomorrow after work..

kag| 3:51 PM  

actually i forgot i got one coz when i am trying to register it says my email is already in use.

i've alrd returned my gown but i could use another visit to collect my transcript. tmr after work so around wat time?

Vincent 10:44 PM  

wanna say thanks to u also.....
throught the years i do experienced n enjoyed many things....hehe
when u go take the transcript then?


They would call me a nerd for what I do; I play computer games, techies-savvy, collect toys&figures... But I do also loves music a lot. I put having fun in front of anything else in life and I believe that idea came after i survived a terrible car accident. So head up and walk forward and do whatever you want!