Recovered from a deadly worm..

yeah its weekend! and I just saved my infected computer from a worm called Downadup which is a hassle to remove... It's been like years or never since my last virus attack on my comp. well it didn't matter at all...

so its saturday what i planning to do is, visit some DJ academies n check out their offered courses and hunt for some Transformers (TF). DJing? WTF?? yeah its one of my many wishes as to learn DJing, since I am having my own income already I can afford to learn one without asking money from my mom! haha.. a lot of planning has to be done; u gotta pay for the courses and maybe u gotta buy the gears and that's expensive (its just like buying 2 PS3).

So i got two academies in my pocket to pick, one is DJ Fuzz Mixology DJ Academy and another is Excessive Records of Bryan Burger (thanks to Xu of LAPSAP for his recommendation). SO... i gonna go down to their respective studios and check them out. DJ Fuzz, as if he isnt famous enough to be the one of the HitzDivisionParty DJ and its more to HipHop, while Bryan is into Trance & Dance.

So i hope i could come to a perfect conclusion for myself at the end of day :)

0 comments:


They would call me a nerd for what I do; I play computer games, techies-savvy, collect toys&figures... But I do also loves music a lot. I put having fun in front of anything else in life and I believe that idea came after i survived a terrible car accident. So head up and walk forward and do whatever you want!