GE Life Is Great....!

well basically GE stands for Great Eastern, and yeah I'm currently working in the IT dept. there till next friday. i'm just a stand-in for a colleague who has to be away for some reason. working here is nice as in the ppl are friendly but nothing much i can do here. besides work, i cannot log in to my MSN and their firewall blocks many of the websites out there (eg. Facebook). but well not blogspot as i'm posting from GE here..

traffic to come here and back home is terribly shucks! everywhere u see are red lights of rear side of vehicle.. luckily petrol, toll and parking costs can be claimed from my manager, but still getting into traffic jam sux big time...

however, even they can block me from accessing FB, i still can play my MouseHunt and GhostTrappers. how? i'll know how to bypass the security checks and roadblocks in the firewall ;D and thx to that, i'm half less boring! i dunno if what i'm doing is illegal, but its legal as long as you're not caught, right?

0 comments:


They would call me a nerd for what I do; I play computer games, techies-savvy, collect toys&figures... But I do also loves music a lot. I put having fun in front of anything else in life and I believe that idea came after i survived a terrible car accident. So head up and walk forward and do whatever you want!